Thursday 15 November 2012

Newspaper Clipping

After I'd established that I wanted to add an extra scene with a newspaper clipping I had to make the newspaper. I used Adobe Photoshop CS3 to import the template of the Daily Mail newspaper and then started to input my own front page story. Below is a screen shot of my work using Adobe Photoshop CS3. On the right hand side in the bottom corner the layers that I used are visible. I had to use multiple text and picture layers to make my newspaper look as realistic as possible. On the left hand side the tools that I used can be viewed. I used the cut, text, rectangle, crop, zoom, hand and mouse tool. Essentially, I have used Photoshop a couple of times but it took a while for me to get used to it as at home I have paint.net. The reason I decided to use Adobe Photoshop CS3 is because I wanted to use a range of different programmes when making my thriller opening.


















Here is the original copy of the newspaper that I found on Google:

I liked this newspaper because the title was large and bold which gives the audience the opportunity to read it clearly. Also, the story in the top banner suggests elements of violence with "spanked" but it adds a more relaxed feel to violence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment