Monday 29 October 2012

Animated Storyboard

This is my animated storyboard to give me a rough idea of how the shots will look and if the music track goes with the film clips. I had to add more angles and shots in because the opening wasn't long enough. I think my finished one will be longer still due to the fact that I will film things from different angles and perspectives so I'll have more opportunity to experiment when editing. Overall, this took me just over 2 hours to make, edit and upload to Youtube. I made it using paint (for the drawings) and Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10.0 (to edit). I used Jake Sanderson's music track in the background and edited it slightly so that it fitted better with my opening. Overall, I think that it turned out quite well and helped me with how I'm going to film and edit my actual clips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment